The Blogging for Creative Entrepreneurs Workshop is an intimate one day in-person event that will be held at cozy Content and Co. in Long Branch, NJ. Picture a day of learning and implementing new strategies as you sit comfortably in your yoga pants under a cozy blanket and warmed by a crackling fire. What better way to jumpstart your 2018 marketing strategies?
The Blogging for Creative Entrepreneurs Workshop is for small business owners in the creative industry who want to learn how to use blogging to attract their ideal client and gain exposure through creating engaging content and improving their online presence.
The #BFCEworkshop is meant for new and experienced photographers, event planners, designers, calligraphers, florists, and other creatives who recognize the value in blogging but don't know where to start, how to use their blog to attract their ideal client, and how to come up with new content on a regular basis. The workshop is for creatives who believe in #CommunityOverCompetition and want to network with like-minded creatives in a positive environment.
• Identify your ideal client & determine your blog's purpose
• Improve your blog's usability
• Create a blogging strategy that will generate leads consistently
• Consistently come up with new content
• Know what every blog post should include
• Create a system to get the most out of your work from 2017
• Prep your blog and get systems in place for 2018
• Streamline your blogging workflow
• Optimize your blog posts so they can be found by search engines
• Create content with SEO in mind
• Create a blog content promotion strategy using social media marketing
• Increase blog traffic through Pinterest
• Create a link-building strategy
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2018
9am until 6pm.
• A full day of instruction
• A workbook to guide you every step of the way
• New headshots
• Q & A time
• A community of like-minded creatives to cheer you on along the way
• Discounts and giveaways from our sponsors
• Private Pop-Up Facebook group for all attendees through March 31, 2018.
• Coffee. Lots of it. And lots of treats
• Breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the day
***Space is limited to 15 attendees.***
This was such an AMAZING workshop. I cannot wait to start putting all that I learned about blog content, SEO and blog optimization to use. I have never left a workshop with more knowledge about how to "up my game" and get myself out there. I am re-energized in my business and ready to put everything to use. Alex had wonderful handouts (seriously the best I have EVER gotten) and so much knowledge.
Erin Lane Photography, April 2017
I left the workshop with a million ideas and a plan for how to get started implementing them right away! Alex, the teacher, was so great too! She was organized, friendly and kind, and so educated on the topics of blogging and SEO. She created a workbook full of activities and information for us to be able to brainstorm with other attendees and take notes in so that when we left the workshop we knew exactly how to implement what we learned and didn't go home feeling overwhelmed and unsure of where to start. That was probably the best part - the fact that we left the workshop feeling amazing and knowing exactly what to do. I can't thank Alex enough for her expertise. I am so thankful I took this workshop and would recommend it to ANY entrepreneur who wants to get better at blogging.
Heather Palecek Photography, April 2017
The Blogging Workshop for Creative Entrepreneurs was AMAZING. I had never met Alex before the day of the workshop but I knew it was going to be great. From the day I signed up, the communication was clear and frequent and all my questions were answered in a very timely manner. The day of the workshop was nothing short of amazing. The space was beautiful, the set up was spot on, and the amount of information we received was priceless. I walked away after 10 hours of learning inspired, motivated and confident that I was going to incorporate everything I learned! I highly recommend working with Alex. She is professional who truly cares about her clients/workshop attendees and I hope to work with her again in the future!
Shannon from Mayernik Kitchen, April 2017
The workshop will be held in cozy Content and Co located in Long Branch, NJ. Registrants will receive the exact address by email.
Nope! The workshop has been designed to benefit all creative entrepreneurs.
Nope! The strategies presented will be useful to any creative entrepreneur.
While a laptop is not 100% necessary, it would be extremely useful for the hands-on portion of the workshop. If you do not have a laptop, there will be an alternate activity for you so that you can be productive the entire day.
Yes! We will be providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the day.